Cambodia Corps 2019

Creating

Leaders, Teachers

Advocates

and

Giving back to America's greatest Vietnam War allies: 

the

Montagnard

Indigenous People 

10 Reasons to Help Today!

For more information about the country and culture of the indigneous people as well as the mission of CCi.

Changes have happened more rapidly in the last five years than in the last 100 years!

Donate Today

Last year our operating expenses equaled less than 2% of our budget, leaving 98% of your donation to directly benefit and support our students.

Our directors serve uncompensated and pay all of their own expenses involved in Cambodia Corps.